To fully enjoy the experience of aircraft ownership, let our professional staff be your “flight department” so that you can focus on increasing the productivity of your valuable asset.
We offer a practical aircraft management program designed to keep your aircraft within the highest safety standards, while enabling you to realize substantial savings on the direct costs.
Aircraft management benefits and services include:
- Flight crew selection, management and training
- Expedited aircraft repairs performed by our own FAA Part 145 repair team
- Maintenance scheduling, oversight and records management
- Governmental regulatory compliance (FAA, DOT, OSHA, and EPA)
- Storage of aircraft including hangar
- 24-hour aircraft dispatch and flight coordination
- Dedicated customer service including catering and ground transportation requests
- Negotiated fleet discounts covering fuel costs, training, insurance and maintenance
- Potential savings in state sales and personal property taxes
- Accounting services including monthly activity reports, detailed invoicing and budgeting
- Optional charter revenue to help offset the overall cost of operating your aircraft
For more information about Aircraft Management, our Fleet Discount Program, and Part 91 and 135 operations, please contact Tom Chapman, Senior VP of Corporate Aircraft.