Our state-of-the-art 20,000-sq-ft aircraft paint hangar can accommodate multiple regional jets simultaneously utilizing a three-zone airflow system.
Paint Shop Manager Paul Moore has 35 years of aircraft painting experience and has done both interior and exterior paint jobs on regional, commercial, executive, and military aircraft. Paul previously managed Embraer Aircraft’s paint shop in Nashville. He’s worked for Page Avjet, Gulfstream, and Central Florida Aircraft Refinishers. Paul joined the C&L Aviation Services team in 2012.
Connect with our team now
- Regional/Commercial Aircraft Painting
- Executive/Business Aircraft Painting
- Sand or Chemical Strip Capability
- Corrosion Control
- Composite Repair
- Metal Polishing
- Registration Changes
- Familiar with All Major Coating Systems
- Flight Control Removal, Balance and Reinstall
- Weight and Balance After Paint
- Painted Placarding to Increase Longevity
- Finish and Detail Work
- Livery/Logo Design