C&L Aviation Group is fully equipped and ready to handle your corporate aircraft painting needs. Our 20,000 square-foot, EPA-approved aircraft paint hangar is one of the largest on the East Coast. It can easily accommodate two regional jets at one time and aircraft as large as an EMB 170.
The hangar features a modern, three-zone airflow system, heated floor, and an advanced temperature and humidity monitoring system to produce an ideal environment for a quality finish.
We can meet all current and anticipated local, state, and federal regulations.
- Regional/Commercial Aircraft Painting
- Executive/Business Aircraft Painting
- Sand or Chemical Strip Capability
- Corrosion Control
- Composite Repair
- Metal Polishing
- Registration Changes
- Familiar with All Major Coating Systems
- Flight Control Removal, Balance, and Reinstall
- Weight and Balance After Paint
- Painted Placarding to Increase Longevity
- Finish and Detail Work
- Livery/Logo Design