Are you looking to simplify and streamline your avionics installations?
C&L offers wire stamping services that utilize UV laser-marking technology. Have all the wire you need for your aircraft’s next upgrade prepared, sorted, and organized before you need it saving you time and money during your installation. A key benefit of UV Laser Marking is the absorption of the laser radiation on the surface of the wire insulation that changes the color of the casing without any damage to the wire material inside.
- Accommodates 26Ga to 4Ga wire/cable and up to 5/8” shrink tube
- Surface print, no insulation damage
- Accommodates both round and twisted cable
- OEM approved
- High contrast marking that will not rub off
- Full graphics capabilities (pictures, logos, barcodes)
- Supports both vertical and horizontal text orientation
- Manufacturing of custom wire harnesses and wire harness fabrication
- Available for both large and small length orders
- Quick turnaround time with fast, professional shipping
- Easy to open and sort packaging
- Saves you time, money, and frustration during your installation
- Can be bundled and or sorted into easy to organize installation kits
- With state-of-the-art tools that include laser wire marking, C&L is able to manufacture simple to complex wire harnesses for our own products and flight test programs. We can also offer this same level of high-quality low-production-run manufacturing to meet any customer’s needs. We have the ability to manufacture any length harness with any number of branches.
- C&L wire harnesses are designed and engineered to meet specific application requirements for systems control, electrical connectivity, testing and support on numerous aircraft and equipment platforms. We offer build to print services for any size production run and can comply with any specifications that you may require.