Time to upgrade your flight deck or cabin avionics? At C&L Aviation, we are FAA/EASA-approved for most major aircraft avionics installations, and we are an authorized dealer for Universal Avionics Systems Corporation, Honeywell International BGA, Garmin International, and more.
We believe in a one-stop-shop solution, where all required services and installations can be completed at our facility, including paint, interior refurbishment, and maintenance. Our skilled technicians offer a range of avionics support services and can work with you to identify your avionics needs – ensuring your aircraft is up-to-date and compliant with any upcoming mandates.
We provide avionics services, installations, modifications, upgrades, and engineering services on both regional and corporate aircraft.
Examples of some of our avionics services are:
- Universal Avionics Systems Corporation
- UNS-1xw WAAS/SBAS systems with LP/LPV approvals
- UniLink-8OX FANS-1/A (CPDLC) with CVR/FDR
- Honeywell International BGA
- Primus ADS-B compliance kits
- NZ-2000 FMS 6.1 software
- FANS-1/A MKII+
- DU-875 LCD units
- Primus Elite
- RDR-7000 Advanced Radar System
- Cabin IFE/CMS Ovation
- SATCOM Aspire and Jetwave
- ADS-B Solutions
- GTN 650/750 Installations
- HF KHF-950 and KHF-9000 system (completed design and installation)
- AVANCE L3 and L5 Wi-Fi Systems installation
- 5G/X3 provisions
- KU-band for Challenger 600 Series aircraft
- True Blue Power
- USB power chargers
- Lithium-ion batteries and accessories
- Becker Audio Systems
- Bongiovi Sound Systems
- Alto Sound Systems
- And more!
We also offer complete “special mission” communication design and installations, including voice, data link, equipment racks, 115volt 60 hz power, and flight deck intercom integration.
C&L Aviation is an FAA/EASA Part 145 maintenance facility in Bangor, Maine.
C&L Aviation is a proud member of the Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA)
Want to learn more about aircraft avionics? Check out these related articles: