We are your one-stop solution for an ERJ ADS-B Solution. C&L Aviation Group is now offering a ADS-B for ERJ 135/145/Legacy aircraft currently equipt with the Honeywell Primus II system. Download our PDF now.
ERJ 135/145/Legacy Honeywell Primus II ADS-B Compliance Kit
C&L Aviation Group has partnered with Honeywell and Satair Group to provide you with a solution for upgrading your Honeywell Primus II equipment. We have special kit pricing that offers great savings and equipment is stocked and ready to ship to you from our facility immediately.
One Problem. Three ERJ 135/145/Legacy ADS-B Installation Options.
C&L will provide hardware, loose wire kit, engineering support, and installation instructions.
Our solution will provide everything you will need for a streamlined installation of our STC Approved ADS-B Solution. We provide all the necessary hardware, wire harness kit (loose wire kit), and miscellaneous materials needed during the install. The kit also comes complete with installation information and engineering support to assist you through the installation and to make your ADS-B compliance easier.
ERJ 135/145/Legacy Honeywell Primus II ADS-B Compliance Kit Includes:
- 2 ICU Primus RCZ-8XX Transponders
- 2 RMU-855
- 1 Honeywell KGS-200 WAAS GPS Receiver with WAAS GPS Antenna
At C&L, we are fully equipped to perform a full ADS-B installation on your aircraft(s) at our Bangor, ME Facility, which boasts the following features:
- 140,000 sq. ft. facility at Bangor International Airport, Maine with ramp space to accommodate 50 regional sized aircraft.
- Supported aircraft types: ERJ 135/145, Saab 340, CRJ 100/200, CRJ 700/900, Dash 8, ATR42/72, Hawker, and Beechcraft
- Certified repair station under FAA, EASA and various other countries
- A true one-stop solution and industry front-runner for MRO services for regional & business aircrafts
- 200 Employee non-unionized workforce
Regulatory, Safety and Quality Approvals:
- FAA Repair Station Status (FAR 43.17) J2SR196J
- EASA (145.7236)
- ISO 9001/2008 Certified distribution division
- AS 9100
- AS 9110 Maintenance
- MRO (Airframe & Component level) Headquartered in Bangor, Maine
- We specialize in regional and corporate aircraft and our MRO facility performs heavy maintenance, structural repairs and modifications, and avionics upgrades on these aircraft. Our component shop performs repair and overhaul of regional aircraft components as well as the overhaul of flight controls and other structural parts.
Our C&L Road Crew will travel to the Location of your Aircraft(s) to Perform Installation.
For More Information
Avionics Sales Manager
+1 207 217 6101