Minimize your aircraft downtime with our quick turnaround Hawker 800 48-month check.
We offer Hawker 800 48-month check inspections from our 120,000 sq. ft. maintenance facility in Bangor, Maine, adjacent to the Bangor International Airport, where we have established an exchange spares pool designed to support“quick turn” scheduled maintenance.
6 FACTS THAT SET OUR HAWKER 800 48-MONTH CHECK APART
- We are the world’s only aircraft MRO facility capable of Hawker 48-month check and overhaul of flight controls and leading edges.
- We do in-house corrosion repair.
- One location, we do it all:
- Heavy Maintenance
- Avionics Upgrades
- Interior Refurbishments
- Large, on-site Parts Inventory
- There is no Maine State sales tax for aircraft that we work on at our Bangor (BGR), Maine, facility.
- Fast turnaround that minimizes downtime.
- Spares exchange pool to support quick turns.
When your Hawker 800 is in for a heavy check, our experienced support representatives have you covered with the parts, capabilities, logistics, and training to get you back in the air safely, on time and on budget.
WE ALSO OFFER:
Along with our Hawker 800 48-month check and the benefits listed above, we also offer these services to our customers:
- Heavy Maintenance
- Component Repair
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Interior Refurbishment
- Avionics Installations and Upgrades
- An Extensive Hawker Parts Inventory
- C&L currently handles a high volume of repairs on Hawker 800-series TKS PANELS while maintaining a large inventory of certified units available for immediate exchange. This strategy allows us to assist our customers in minimizing aircraft downtime, while avoiding costly outright replacements.
We offer top-quality craftsmanship from our complete maintenance facility in Bangor, Maine, where we have everything from the northeast’s largest aircraft painting hangar to an onsite interiors shop, woodworking shop, and warehouse.
Contact Bill Johnson, Director of Corporate MRO sales, with questions and for pricing options. Or call 1-207-217-6056