Quick Turnaround. Minimum Downtime.
We are the world’s only aircraft MRO facility capable of Hawker 48-month check and overhaul of flight controls and leading edges.
We offer Hawker 800 48-month check inspections from our 120,000 sq. ft. maintenance facility in Bangor, Maine, USA.
Adjacent to the Bangor International Airport, our “quick turn” scheduled maintenance program gets you in and out faster.
What Sets Our 48 Month Service Apart?
- We are the world’s only aircraft MRO facility capable of Hawker 48-month check and overhaul of flight controls and leading edges.
- There is no state sales tax in Maine for aircraft that we work on at our Bangor (BGR), Maine, facility.
- We do in-house corrosion repair.
- One-stop shop for maintenance, repairs, refurbishment & painting
- Fast turnaround that minimizes downtime.
- Spares exchange pool to support quick turns.
When your Hawker 800 is in for a heavy check, our experienced support representatives have you covered with the parts, capabilities, logistics, and training to get you back in the air safely, on time and on budget.
Additional Hawker Services
Your One Stop Maintenance & Repair Shop:
Along with our Hawker 800 48-month check and the benefits listed above, we also offer these services to our customers:
- Heavy Maintenance
- Component Repair
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Interior Refurbishment
- Avionics Installations and Upgrades
- An Extensive Hawker Parts Inventory
- C&L currently handles a high volume of repairs on Hawker 800-series TKS PANELS while maintaining a large inventory of certified units available for immediate exchange. This strategy allows us to assist our customers in minimizing aircraft downtime, while avoiding costly outright replacements.
We offer top-quality craftsmanship from our complete maintenance facility in Bangor, Maine, where we have everything from the northeast’s largest aircraft painting hangar to an onsite interiors shop, woodworking shop, and warehouse.
Learn About More About Hawker 48-Month Inspections
Hawker Aircraft Information
We are happy to answer your questions. Contact us using the form below, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.